So many people love to get married in the Fall, and how can we blame them? The event can be so beautiful with the use of fall colours, creative wedding favours and flower arrangements. Here are 5 Fall Wedding Trends to take into consideration if you’re planning a wedding for Fall:
1. Plan ahead! Make your wedding invitations fall-themed by adding leaves, whimsical calligraphy or even just a pop of a fall-themed-colour (mustard, burnt orange, brown etc.).
2. Every place card table needs a little pizzaz – try decorating yours with colourful leaves, ornaments, apples or even just candles to get the mood set before guests walk into the hall.
3. Then, there is the one place you will spend hours upon hours brainstorming about, your reception hall! Decorate it with tall candles, or even branches from the outdoors (for the more daring couple). You can also try to slip in an accent colour (match it to your invitations!) in your napkins and centrepieces.
4. Your flowers will be the last touch to tie up the theme of your wedding. Consider some of your favourite flowers and again, try to match it with the colour scheme you’ve been using throughout.
5. Lastly, treat your guests with wedding favours that are fall-themed, such as individually packaged caramel apples, candles in the shades of burnt orange, brown or yellow, pumpkin spice soaps or even a body butter scented with apple, cinnamon or pumpkin!
Let us know what you think in the comments below! Share some of your fall wedding pictures using the hashtag – #FallTimeWeddings for a chance to be posted on our @timesupperclub pages.